Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sometimes We Cook A Lot (A Little Bit About Me/Us)

My husband has wanted me to start a blog for a while.  I finally decided to listen to him.  We cook together (and watch cooking television) a lot.  We also keep pretty busy in New York City playing sports and spending time with friends and family.  

I taught high school social studies in a public school in the Bronx and Jeffy (the hubby) currently teaches middle school (bless him!) social studies in the Inwood neighborhood of Manhattan.

Our cooking inspiration comes from The Food Network and ABC's The Chew as well as many, many pins on Pinterest!  I want to share the recipes we come up with on our own as we get better at cooking as well as those we adapt from our favorite shows and blogs.  

I am looking forward to sharing with you what we cook in our teeny, tiny kitchen!



We got married on June 30, 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I'm looking forward to seeing our recipes and meals posted on your blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete